The Heritage Farmstead Museum has a new program for seniors called “55+ Exceeding the Limits.”
Presentations will be conducted the third Monday of each month from 10 a.m. to noon. covering a variety of topics, such as butterflies, gardening, original Farmstead owner Ammie Wilson, and more. Pre registration for each class is $6; or $5 for Heritage Farmstead Museum members. Online registration is available at www.heritagefarmstead.org or call 972.881.0140.
Upcoming programs are:
- May 18 – A Farmstead Field Trip
- June 15 – Creative Gardening
- July 20 – A Morning of Music
- August 17 – Ice Cream Social
- September 21 – Victorian Dance