Let’s here it for recipes that are tasty and healthy! Or and how about as easy as 1,2,3? Give this recipe a go and you’ll have a delicious dip ready to feast in in less than 10 minutes.
- 1 (15-oz.) can black-eyed peas, rinsed
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, rinsed
- 1 (15-oz.) can shoepeg corn, drained (or 1½ cups frozen corn, thawed)
- 1 (10-oz.) can mild Ro-tel tomatoes (chunky style), drained
- ⅔ cup zesty Italian dressing
Makes about 6 cups.
- Mix all the ingredients together and place in the refrigerator overnight, stirring twice.
- If desired, garnish with chopped green onion or fresh cilantro.
- Serve with tortilla chips or scoops.
Source: Adapted from “Fast & Fabulous Party Foods & Appetizers,” by Gwen McKee & Barbara Moseley.